Re: RFC 2646 format=flowed

On 2001.09.27 12:12 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
>Since, like it or not, the rest of the world seems to be moving that way:
>would it be heresy to think about an html mail composer for Balsa?

My personal opinion is that html mail composer is ok as long as it
defaults to plain text (i.e. most of the messages are sent as plain text,
unless message requires some extra special capabilities and there are some
hints that the recipent can read such a message). I would rather see html
mail as an exception than a rule.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/