retrieving email (guestions by a newbie)

I also am trying to retrieve email using balsa, but my situation seems
to be different from that of Mike McCue. I also have RedHat 7.1
workstation. The version of balsa that comes from RedHat is balsa-1.1.1.
I have email service via an ISP using PPP. I have been retrieving my
email using Mozilla 0.7 and various versions of netscape. Now I want to
try out balsa.

When I start balsa I find myself in a setup script that asks me for my
local mail directory, and my inbox file. My problem is that I don't
have, to my knowledge, an inbox file on my computer. My incoming mail is
being held at my ISP and I must set up balsa to fetch it. What do I type
in order to accomplish this set up?

Please help.