[Q] : about information dialog box

	Hi all,
I'm preparing a new filters patch release with a GUI modified, but I have
a gtk problem : I have a modal box, and when user data are invalid I want
to print an explanation message via balsa_information. But because my
dialog is modal the information dialog box does not get the focus, and
stays there, you can't use the mouse or keyboard to say "OK" to this
dialog, only my modal dialog box is interactive. This is rather annoying.
How can I manage to print error message via balsa_information avoiding
this problem.
The only thing I see is to fire a dialog box I have set up to print the
message, ie not use the balsa_information dialog, that way I can manage to
do it. But I'd prefer something more "standard" in Balsa, ie use
balsa_information.
Thanks for help
Manu