Re: help with doc (was Re: ANNOUNCE: Balsa-1.2.1 released.)

Am 2001.10.27 02:17:28 +0200 schrieb(en) Jon Tai:
> I posted this four days ago but got no response, so here goes again.  I
> re-wrote the site (available for viewing at
> http://balsa.tgpsolutions.com) and added new screenshots of balsa-1.2.1,
> and so far I haven't seen any comments either for or against the "new"
> design; it is basically a cleanup of the current site with a unified
> navigation.  I would be happy to add more FAQ's at a later date.  Does
> anyone know who is in charge of balsa.net?
>
> - Jon

I think the new design is great!
much smother than the old one (especially not thqat overloaded!)

like I said: I will do the faq today evening or tomorrow afternoon!

-> perhaps we ca put the docu (README, balsa.sgml (the html-version...) on
the side, too

and: I would like to have the things in
/docs/ on the site too, 'cause they can be really helpful! (even for
people with broken binaries, where this dir is just ignored :-)

cu
/Steffen

--
"Krieg ist nichts anderes als die Vorbereitung des Friedens
          mit bewährten bzw. bewehrten Mitteln."