Re: help with doc (was Re: ANNOUNCE: Balsa-1.2.1 released.)

On 2001.10.27 02:17 Jon Tai wrote:
> I posted this four days ago but got no response, so here goes again.  I
> re-wrote the site (available for viewing at
> http://balsa.tgpsolutions.com) and added new screenshots of balsa-1.2.1,
> and so far I haven't seen any comments either for or against the "new"
> design; it is basically a cleanup of the current site with a unified
> navigation.  I would be happy to add more FAQ's at a later date.  Does
> anyone know who is in charge of balsa.net?

I am sure I intended but I have apparently forgotten. The new layout looks
great: it is much tider, I think. IMO, it is much better than the one we
have now.

www.balsa.net hosting is a favour of Stuart Parmenter who owns the domain
name.

Thanks for great job!