Fwd: Re: help with doc (was Re: ANNOUNCE: Balsa-1.2.1 released.) [ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de]

jo i promised it to FWD it to the list :)

On 2001.10.27 02:17:28 +0200 Jon Tai wrote:
> I posted this four days ago but got no response, so here goes again.
> I re-wrote the site (available for viewing at
> http://balsa.tgpsolutions.com) and added new screenshots of
> balsa-1.2.1, and so far I haven't seen any comments either for or
> against the "new" design; it is basically a cleanup of the current site
> with a unified navigation.  I would be happy to add more FAQ's at a
> later date.  Does anyone know who is in charge of balsa.net?

wow, sorry didnt paid attention.. just visited the site and i must
say WOW it totally rocks.. thanks for the cool work.. besides the
screenshots are cool.... keep going...

btw: we really need to centralize and coordinate things like
webpages, packet makers (distromakers), uploads on gnome.ftp
and irc stuff a bit better... as long cool work... thanks..

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de