Re: help with doc (was Re: ANNOUNCE: Balsa-1.2.1 released.)

I posted this four days ago but got no response, so here goes again.
I re-wrote the site (available for viewing at
http://balsa.tgpsolutions.com) and added new screenshots of
balsa-1.2.1, and so far I haven't seen any comments either for or
against the "new" design; it is basically a cleanup of the current site
with a unified navigation.  I would be happy to add more FAQ's at a
later date.  Does anyone know who is in charge of balsa.net?

- Jon