Re: Weird gdk-imlib bug

On 21:26 22.10.2001 Nicolas Evrard wrote:

> This is not a balsa bug, but I was wondering why this particular image
> is affected by this bug :
>
> gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image:
> /usr/share/pixmaps/balsa/balsa_icon.png
> All fallbacks failed.

Well I'm wrong, it's all the images that are affected ... Seems strange to
me

Anyway, Balsa is (hopefully !!) getting better and better and I'd like to
thank you all to do such a beautifull piece of work.

Some suggestions :
* Reordering the mailboxes,
* Drag and drop of messages in the attachment area
* Plugins (??) (Well, I've learned Python now and I will try to look how
to do it (but don't expect too much, I'm kind of lazy when it comes to
testing and spotching (strange word isnt it ??) bugs ;)).

--
Evrard Nicolas        Happily using:    /\\