Re: Some suggestions

On 2001.10.21 23:48 Petter Sundlöf wrote:

3) Include an option to make the remote IMAP account the default
account, so that Drafts, Sent and Inbox are marked accordingly

You can do that by right-clicking the folders and selecting Mark As ...

4) Ability to remove the Unread and Total columns in the mailbox list

Preferences => Display => Display => Show Mailbox Statistics ...

5) I just saved an unfinished mail in Netscape Mail and saved it in
Drafts. I closed NS Mail and opened Balsa. I opened the message in
there, double clicked. Couldn't edit. What's going on here?

The Continue button

6) That folders with unread messages have bold font instead of just
colour change

Preferences => Display => Colors => Mailbox with unread messges ...

7) Balsa should remember if a IMAP tree was expanded or not on last load

That would be nice.