Re: Slightly improved error checking in send.c

On 2001.10.02 23:55:35 +0200 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2001.10.02 23:23 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> >  yeah.... 1.2.1 sounds cool but what about making balsa THREADSAFE ?
> >  i dont know how to say this but something causes balsa to exit or
> >  freeze when pop3 messages (only when popping) sending with pthreads,
> >  accessing the clist with pthreads and so on everything works fine.
>
> Well, I would like to make this kind of reports dissapear, the problem is,
> I cannot reproduce these problems for some reason. I tried even doing ssh
> session to a box in another country connected by a cable-modem, running
> balsa over forwarded X connection and connecting to yet another IMAP
> server. This was slow like heck (I guess we could improve here a bit), but
> it worked. With threads enabled, of course. Perhaps I was just lucky,
> but...
>
> So, what is needed is a way to reproduce these problems. Narrowing the
> search is a crucial part of the bug fixing process.

hey, you may instruct me what i need to do to give you more proper
information. i am no pthreads guru so i cant do much about it...

any instructs what to do to help you figure out whats going on ?

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de