Re: Slightly improved error checking in send.c

On 2001.10.02 17:26 Brian Stafford wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>the attached patch improves error checking after attempting an SMTP
>connection with a server, it will be particularly helpful for the
>"connection refused" scenario.  It also slightly revises some old
>commenting of mine that is no longer accurate.

Commited. Thanks! This one of the pieces I thought were missing.

I think we are getting ready for 1.2.1 (should anything else be fixed
before that?) I guess we can get a litle bit more liberal with commiting
new patches after the 1.2.1 release if that's ok with everybody.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/