Re: RFC mailbox interface

Hi,

You're right that I forgot the void* for internal data, but that is
also where the _Message list would be.  No one should be accessing it
directly.  The copy in routine already supports reference copies, just
store the _Message* in the folders list.  Ref counting may be needed
though.  Changing the _Folder* though may not work, see other
discussion.