Re: Reply to Group?

On 2001.11.13 16:56 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> Looks like it's `x-beenthere', `x-mailing-list', or `to'. The IMAP code
> in libmutt/imap/message.c doesn't ask for the first two, but it does
> fetch `to', so at first glance it's not clear why the address wouldn't
> get populated.
>
> You could always try adding the two `x-.*' headers to `want_headers' in
> libmutt/imap/message.c: patch attached.

While it is a very simple patch, I believe it is a step in a wrong
direction. The initial fetch should ask for as little data as possible,
optimal solution would be to fetch UIDs only to decrease the mailbox
opening time. _Personally_, I would rather fetch this kind of information
when the message is fetched/accessed. Opinions?

/Pawel