re: filters patch for 1.2.3

Hi all,
Manu's patch for 1.2.3 seems to have missed out my fix for the "can't
delete from trash" problem I noted earlier -- after you've deleted
messages from trash (put their with a filter run) the first time, you
have to manually click the can icon to put another message into the
trash before you can delete anything else that's in the trash.

convoluted ;(

gdiff -uN for libbalsa/filter.c attached. I'll update bugid 63459 shortly.

cheers,
James

--
TSG Engineer (Kernel/Storage)           828 Pacific Highway
APAC Customer Care Centre               Gordon NSW

Failfast panic: those controlling voices in my head have
stopped telling me what to do.....

Read about the VOS Initiative at http://www.vosinitiative.com

filter.trashing.c.diff