Re: [Q] (and message dragging)

Oops... minor correction... you CAN drag multiple messages by extending
the selection with the SHIFT key.  I still think the behavior is
inconsistent with the way selections work on text.

One of the UI design rules that makes the most sense to me is that
similar user actions should, as much as possible, have similar
results.  In this case, since clicking and holding the mouse down
selects text, it should also select messages.

My two cents.

-- Jim