[Q]

	Hi all,
when we right-click on a message on the message list, the clicked message
is not selected, and so the pop-up menu is not related to the clicked
message but to the actually selected message (ie you have yet selected a
message, you right-click on another one, and you choose eg "view source"
in the pop-up menu, you'll see the selected message, not the one you
right-cliked on). This seems a bit confusing for me : we should select the
right-clicked message and the pop-up the menu so that all menu actions
would be related to the right-clicked message.
Comments ?
Bye
Manu