Re: Hang when accessing message on Red Hat 7.0/7.1, but not 7.2

On 06/11 2001 19:15 Riccardo Persichetti wrote:
> Are you trying to view an html part?
>
> balsa has problems displaying messages with html parts,
> this has been discussed in the list some days ago...
>
> I posted on the list how to reproduce that freeze,
> but got no responses...
> (pawel if you read this please tell me if you got
> my mail, or if i have to post it again...)
>
> well maybe the problem is not with html parts, but
> you could check that you are trying to open a plain
> text message...
>
> Cheers,
Seems like I forgot to send a copy to the list of my reply to Pawel...
Anyhow, it turns out that the problem is more likely to be linked somehow
to remote execution of Balsa (which is what I did to test on other OS
releases), I'm not sure about the details yet (it doesn't always fail.)

- Toralf