clickable urls

G'day,

I've updated to version 1.1.5 and am very happy with it.  All I need now is the
multiple identity stuff. :-)

I found a bit of a "bug" with the clickable URLs and messages that contain long
lists of URLs, line after line.

I receive daily messages with our web stats in them, and the ability to click
on a questionable URL is great.  However, I noticed that if I click on a URL in
the middle of the list, it actually sends the URL for another link - and not
just one above or below the one selected, but at least a few below or above.

I'd be happy to send the message causing this effect, but I'd prefer to send it
to the person working on this area of the code directly rather than send it
through the list.  Could you send me an Email and I'll forward the message to
you?

Kind Regards,
Gaelyne Gasson
http://gaelyne.com/