Patch to correct e-mail address entry behaviour

Hi,

This is a bug that came up a long time ago, but no-one ended up fixing it.

When typing over a selected portion of an e-mail address in the New Message
window, the key must be pressed twice, once to remove the selected text,
and once to type the letter you actually intended to type.

I'm still having trouble making patches, they always come out huge and not
like the ones I've seen, but the fix is dead simple anyway.  Remove line
2061 ("return;") of libbalsa/address-entry.c (in function
libbalsa_keystroke_add_key()).  That's it.

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com