Re: Patch to mailbox-list

On 2001.05.11 16:09:54 +0200 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2001-05-11 15:49 Jacob Ilsų Christensen wrote:
> > > hello, i would be happy if you can add a patch for the  unread
> > >messages too.
> >
> > Yes, I thought of that but will there ever be unread messages in
> > Sentbox, Draftbox, Outbox and Trash?
>
> I think that showing these special mailboxes as having new mail does not
> make any sense. Older versions of balsa did that and it was wrong.

well not showing these messageboxes looked like a BUG in balsa
for me for a long time.. didnt know myself that it was forced not
to show. but well i really would like to have them shown too
no matter if it makes sence or not. only to have the feeling
its not broken :)

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de