Re: balsa messing with messages? - an update

I have sent a message with the subject "balsa messing with
messages?" which did not get to the list. I have attached two snapshots of
balsa (.gif images) and thus the message got to the list-admin, waiting
for approval. Seems to me that it is taking longer than I expected ... my
followup to my own message is there and I'm certain nobody is
understanding what the real problem was.
Who's the list-admin? so i can try and send her/him an email?

TIA,

Fernan

--

Fernan Aguero