Re: Creating new mailbox dirs

On 2001-03-15 00:12 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> anyway, creating a mailbox inside a dir didn't work for me either. the
> mailbox file is placed on the correct path but the mailbox apears on
> the root of the mbox tree. this is confusing and must atented too
> imho.

The reason is that the mailboxes created via balsa interface are stored
in the balsa configuration file. Such mailboxes will always appear at
the root level.

It is not difficult to fix it: all that is needed is a function that
will traverse mailbox tree (balsa_app.mailbox_nodes) and look for a
parent of the mailbox to be created. If the parent is found, the mailbox
is created but the configuration file is not be updated (don't call
config_add(), IIRC). Any volunteers?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202