Creating new mailbox dirs

	Since upgrading, I've not been able to create any new Local maildir
mailboxes, properly. They all end up under the main tree as opposed to the
subtree. I right click on the subfolder, select New--> Local Maildir
mailbox, fill in the info and it gets created but not under the subfolder,
under the main trunk.

Running balsa 1.1.2 and otherwise, quite happy. :)

Hwyl!

Fletch

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor.
And I'm happy to state that I've finally won out over it."
                                 --"Elwood P. Dowd" from 'Harvey'