Re: Creating new mailbox dirs

	Sure! My unix mailbox tree looks like this:

mail
|-- Active
|-- Biz
|   |-- SunEd
|   |-- SynapSys
|   |   |-- Amanda
o   o   o

	Where 'mail' is a unix directory containing a mailbox format
file called 'Active' and another Unix directory called 'Biz'. The Unix
folder 'Biz' contains a mailbox format file called 'SunEd' as well as
a Unix directory called 'SynapSys'. Which in turn, contains a mailbox
format file called 'Amanda'.
	All of the mailbox format files contain, of course, email. The
unix directories contain either mailboxes or directories.

	Now, via Balsa, I click on a unix directory in my tree, for
example, 'Biz'. I then right click on 'Biz' and select New --> Local
Maildir Mailbox. My intent is to create a mailbox format file under
the 'Biz' sub-directory. Instead, it creates the mailbox under the
primary 'mail' directory. This seems wrong. :)

	Sorry if the explaination is pedantic. I wasn't sure how detailed
you wanted me to be.

Hwyl!

Fletch

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor.
And I'm happy to state that I've finally won out over it."
                                 --"Elwood P. Dowd" from 'Harvey'

On 2001.03.14 15:18 Carlos Morgado scribed:

 On 2001.03.14 20:07:03 +0000 Fletcher Williams wrote:

 > 	Since upgrading, I've not been able to create any new Local
 maildir
 > mailboxes, properly. They all end up under the main tree as opposed to
 the
 > subtree. I right click on the subfolder, select New--> Local Maildir
 > mailbox, fill in the info and it gets created but not under the
 subfolder,
 > under the main trunk.

 hum. when i do new->maildir balsa tells me it doesn't know how to create
 maildir mailboxes. could you please detail ? :)

 --
 Carlos Morgado - chbm(at)chbm(dot)nu - http://chbm.nu/ -- gpgkey:
 0x1FC57F0A