Re: general balsa first-time user frustrations

Thanks for the clarifications.  It seems that you are "ahead of the curve"
on implementing this port change vis a vis the defaults in the
distributions and the ISP's.

Incidentally, I must have an old README since I still haven't found the
reference.

========

--
---> Hal <---->  klingons@speakeasy.org <---