Re: double folders

On 2001.06.25 12:34:25 +0100 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 2001.06.24 18:50 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> >
> > it's fixed on cvs
> >
> Well...current (anon) cvs segfaults when it descends local trees, because
> libbalsa_scanner_local_dir doesn't check for a null return from
> add_local_[mailbox|folder].

doesn't segault for me unless i do silly stuff on mail/ (like MD inside MH)
it should handle NULLs though.

> Now that Balsa can handle mailboxes on non-leaf nodes, local directory
> trees can be scanned more simply. The special-purpose
> libbalsa_scanner_mh_dir() is unnecessary, and descending maildir
> directories comes for free. Patch (against this morning's anon-cvs) to
> check for null nodes and to simplify scanning attached.

i'm not so sure about this. your patch didn't work for maildirs (as expected).
maildir is somewhat more complex than MH and must be checked for or else
you'll get the maildir structure as regulars folder/lead (bad). i'm not sure
if MH must not be checked for too.

cheers

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds