Identities

Hi guys.

Excellent work on the identities stuff - we've all been waiting for it for
a long time and it's finally here!  Woohoo!

I applied Aaron Brown's dropdown-from path which works great guns.
Pawel/Carlos - you should put that one into CVS

One little thing - in the Identity creation/editing/selection dialog, you
can't edit an identity.  If you try to change some details and click Apply
(Shouldn't that be Okay?) you are told that an identity with that name
already exists.

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com