Re: progress bar.

On Mon, 25 June 13:47 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
| look at these pictures after 2 seconds and after
| 2 mins.
|
| i've sent some heavy stuff to a friend and here
| how the progressbar looks... see the difference ?
| no progress at all.

The libESMTP version of send.c needs some code to do this.
If anyone out there wants to, feel free to implement it!

Unfortunately, I don't have any free time to do this at the moment
and what I have is occupied with libESMTP bug fixes rather than Balsa
cosmetics.  This might change some time after the next libESMTP
release, but certainly not before.  However, it is on my TODO list.

Brian