Re: IMAP folders [brian stafford uklinux net]

On 2001.06.18 13:49 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 2001.06.18 13:46 Pawel Salek wrote:
> > I can only say that present CVS works for me(TM) and for Peter
> > Bloomfield (I guess)...
>
> Does anyone else have success or failure to report?

I would be willing to test this, as our local MTA is M$ Exchange,
however, I wouldn't begin to know where to start with configuration.

If somebody can reply to me offline with some setup pointers (or
a link to a HOWTO), I can give it a try (I've been meaning to sync
to CVS anyway, I'm currently running the 1.1.5 snapshot).

Thx,
-daniel
--
Daniel Hedrick