Re: IMAP folders [brian stafford uklinux net]
- From: Daniel Hedrick <dhedrick works com>
- To: Peter Bloomfield <bloomfld eos ncsu edu>
- Cc: Pawel Salek <pawsa TheoChem kth se>,Brian Stafford <brian stafford uklinux net>, balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: IMAP folders [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:54:44 -0500
On 2001.06.18 13:49 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 2001.06.18 13:46 Pawel Salek wrote:
> > I can only say that present CVS works for me(TM) and for Peter
> > Bloomfield (I guess)...
> Does anyone else have success or failure to report?
I would be willing to test this, as our local MTA is M$ Exchange,
however, I wouldn't begin to know where to start with configuration.
If somebody can reply to me offline with some setup pointers (or
a link to a HOWTO), I can give it a try (I've been meaning to sync
to CVS anyway, I'm currently running the 1.1.5 snapshot).
"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once."
] [Thread Prev