Re: IMAP folders [brian stafford uklinux net]

Oops, forgot to CC this to the list....

On Mon, 18 June 15:03 Brian Stafford wrote:

| Hi Brian:
|
| I just built Balsa from today's CVS, and don't see this problem.  I've
| tested it only with my Cyrus server (at North Carolina State
| University,
| NCSU), not having an M$ one to work with.  I'm seeing the whole tree,
| and
| messages both in leaf nodes and non-leaf nodes.
|
| If you were previously seeing your whole M$ tree, I guess it has the
| structure that Balsa always assumed: messages only in leaves, and the
| \noselect flag set on all non-leaf nodes.  If so, the non-leaf nodes
| should
| be shown with the folder icon like before, and the leaf nodes with the
| tray
| icon.  Is that so?  What icons do you see in the Cyrus tree?  Are you
| seeing no messages in either tree?

No messages in either tree.

Older Balsa (about 10 days-ish ago) shows messages on both servers,
but no tree for the Cyrus server.

M$ tree shows folder icons on non-leaf nodes, trays against leaf nodes.
However it also shows a tray against one of the non-leaf nodes.

Cyrus shows all nodes except root node with tray iconss.
Also I get INBOX twice, once as a leaf and once with tree hanging
off it.

Brian