Re: SMTP send + progress bar

Hi Pawel & Carlos

Yesterday I wrote

> I've just done a mod to make te progress bar work while sending messages.

Unfortunately, there was an obvious bug in that code - the update value calculated
in send.c was in the range 0 - 100, not 0 - 1 as required by main-window.c!

The obvious fix isn't enough either, the pipe used to communicate bewteen threads
in MSGSENDTHREAD() becomes totally flooded with data causing Balsa to report
progress *long* after the transfer has completed on large messages.

I've attached a replacement send.c, this time tarred and bzip2ed.  Hopefully
this time the progress bar is better behaved.  Untarring the balsa top
level directory will replace send.c with the new version.

Brian Stafford

progressbar.tar.bz2