huge mailboxes

Hi @ all,

as I'm a "fan" of mboxes and mailinglists I have the problem of huge files
and long loading times in balsa.
Sometimes it takes up to 10 seconds only to open a single box (and that on
my Athlon 800).
So I wanted to ask for sth. like an index-file or so (like netscape and
kmail do it) and a compressing feature (only as a feature in the
options-menu, not as standart...).

Some time ago this idea was already discussed but as I think that there was
no final decision I wanted to start a new thread about that... ;-)

cu
/Steffen
 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign             Steffen Klemer          \ /
  X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail         c u @ www.YTC-GAT.de        X
 / \  - NO MSWord docs in e-mail   contact:steffen.klemer@web.de / \