Re: libESMTP 0.8.3

> Off-topic: and if anyone knows how to restore the GNOME panels for a
> given
> user, I'd appreciate. My main login lost *all* of its panels. (I *know
> that's off-topic, but I'm running out of ideas...)

Hey Raven,

Not sure this'll work, but have you tried copying the .gnome directory from
another 'good' login into your main login directory?  There is probably a
'setup' or rc file to do this too, but it might be easier just to copy it
over.  Then if your main login doesn't have these default panels (after
copying the .gnome directory) right click on the desktop and tell it to
reload from the file (click 'rescan desktop directory').

Before you copy over a 'default' .gnome directory make sure you backup your
old directory, just in case there is stuff in there you want or need.
Anyway, just a quick and dirty possible solution,

Yours,

Rikke