Re: libESMTP 0.8.3

On 2001.07.06 17:28 Brian Stafford wrote:

> Please download and install libESMTP 0.8.3 from
> 	http://www.stafford.uklinux.net/libesmtp/download.html
> and verify this fix works for you.

Okay. I downloaded Carlos' rpm of libESMTP 0.8.3. When I was installing it,
rpm detected a dependency of this library to libcrypto.so.0.9.6, which I've
gotten before in previous versions of the library. As before, I've issued a
--nodeps to get past the problem and things seem to work fine.

a) Am I making a mistake in doing this?
b) If I really do need libcrypto.so.0.9.6, where can I get a good rpm for
it? I'm running Red Hat (obviously) 7.1

Off-topic: and if anyone knows how to restore the GNOME panels for a given
user, I'd appreciate. My main login lost *all* of its panels. (I *know
that's off-topic, but I'm running out of ideas...)

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price