Threading and order styles

Hi,

I have been wondering whether:
1. there should be an option to preserve sort column and order/threading
style (call this set of properties an "index style") of given mailbox
between sessions, or

2. it would be sufficent to preserve default index style that will be
used when new mailbox is opened.

Option 2 is both simpler to implement and less confusing for beginners I
guess and it would be good enough for me but I would like to know your
opinions on this topic as well.

(or perhaps somebody has written already a patch for this?)

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202