Re: Threading and order styles

On 2001.01.31 09:52:51 +0000 Pawel Salek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been wondering whether:
> 1. there should be an option to preserve sort column and order/threading
> style (call this set of properties an "index style") of given mailbox
> between sessions, or
>
> 2. it would be sufficent to preserve default index style that will be
> used when new mailbox is opened.
>
> Option 2 is both simpler to implement and less confusing for beginners I
> guess and it would be good enough for me but I would like to know your
> opinions on this topic as well.

i rather have 1) (mutt style). i rather have my personal flat or simple
threaded and my ml mboxes jwz threaded

> (or perhaps somebody has written already a patch for this?)

i was going to but RealLife(tm) got in the way :\
i planned adding threading style to mailbox->properties and saving it on
mailbox node

cheers

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(at)chbm(dot)nu - http://chbm.nu/ -- gpgkey: