balsa 1.1.0 - mail threads and new mail chek issues]

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:54:57 Asim Zuberi wrote:

Folks!

Need your help.

Just downloaded balsa-1.1.0, complied it with the following option,

./configure  --enable-threads=no --enable-more-warnings=no

still I see mail threads in my index window, what is the best way to
get that thread turned off.

The other thing I noticed, that with this version, the automatic checking
for the new mail is "broken". My automatic checking box is checked for
every
2 minutes, but in order to get my new mail, each time I have to shut down
and
restart balsa, this is very annoying...

Any help will be appreciated,

thanks!