Drag'n'drop

I just tried the drag and drop funcion in balsa, moving a mail from one
mailbox to another. I though. Then I discovered that this action is not at
all moving it, but copying it.

This was not what I expected, beeing an old Eudora fan. What is the common
usage? Is it copying mails between mailboxes or is it moving it? I am
inclined to suggest the latter, but I might be wrong. I'm just curious as
to the reasons for this copy-function. Not that it's a major problem, since
the move function is easily available. Just curiosity.

And thanks for a lovelly client!!!

flix Reychman    II
flix@netch.se    II   "Walk tall, or baby don't walk at all."
046-2724674      II    Bruce Springsteen
0708-392311      II