Sorting a mailbox

When sorting a mailbox the threading appears to have higher priority than
the sorting. I tried to sort a rather big mailbox on senders because I was
looking for a mail from a certain person, and it does not sort it
correctly, because it keeps putting replies below the mails they are
replies to, which is exacly what I tried to avoid when sorting. I want to
see _all_ mails, including replies, sorted by senders.

Is this a feature or a bug? I think the latter...

Thanks for the otherwise great client though.

flix Reychman    II
flix@netch.se    II   "Walk tall, or baby don't walk at all."
046-2724674      II    Bruce Springsteen
0708-392311      II