Multiple SMTP servers?

Hi everybody,

I just installed Balsa 1.0.0 and like it very much except for one thing. I
have several mail accounts and have to use different SMTP servers for
sending mail. I did not find a way to specify more than one SMTP server.
Is this somehow possible? If not I ask you to think about including this
feature in the future. I need to specify more than one SMTP server and set
for each mail account which SMTP server to use when sending mail.

Regards

Thomas Mueller

P.S. Please CC: to <thomasm@kamenz.de> because I'm not subscribed to this
list.