autocompletion

I just removed my config-file since something was wrong, and reconfigured.

Everything works at least as good as before, except autocompletion of
addressbook entries.
I believe that came more or less automatically with balsa 1.0.1 (which I'm
running) and I had it before I reconfigured. Now I can't find it anywhere.
I've looked through the settings and all, but I can't find it anywhere...

Please, enlighten me. I loved that feature...

Thanks

flix Reychman    II
flix@netch.se    II   "Walk tall, or baby don't walk at all."
046-2724674      II    Bruce Springsteen
0708-392311      II