Re: PGP/MIME [was Re: Balsa Encrypts messages with GnuPG!]

I'm sorry I re-awakened this thread-beast.

1) I think I can speak for Mr. Stafford in saying that he wasn't
calling to reject Alan's patch as a short term solution.  I had
misunderstood and I'm sorry for that.

2) I think we all agree PGP/MIME would be better.  Maybe it's
easy.  Maybe someone will do it.  Meanwhile, Alan's patch
will make some people happy.

An existing PGP/MIME library that can be used in balsa is
good news, and I wasn't aware of it.  Alan's patch is also
good news.

If anyone wants to continue this thread, it would probably
be best taken offline amongst interested parties, if any.

Again, sorry,
-Oly