Re: Mouse grab locking.

On Sun, Feb 25 2001 18:28:05 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> only when the mbox file doesn't exist. is that the case ?
> (if it is, it's fixed in cvs)

No, they do exist, in fact I usually click on them after the auto
check has highlighted the mailbox in green.  I created the mailboxes
myself though, so they aren't defined in my ~/.gnome/balsa file.
Could this be part of the problem?  I have noticed that balsa treats
those mailboxes differently in other ways, like not showing the
unread and total message count in the mailbox list as Ali Akcaagac
has also pointed out in an email last Firday.

~Jason

| Jason A. Smith                     E-mail:  smithj4_rpi@yahoo.com  |
| Physics Department                 Phone:   (518)276-2050          |
| Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute   FAX:     (518)276-6680          |
| Troy, NY 12180-3590                WWW:          N/A               |