Mouse grab locking.

With the lasest CVS versions of balsa I have had problems with the
mouse being grabbed and locked by balsa when I click on a local
mailbox in the list on the left to open it.  I am not sure if this
is the correct terminology with GTk (my only GUI experience is with
Tk where it is called grab).  When it locks up like this I can't
do anything with the mouse anymore and am forced to go to another
virtual console to kill the balsa process.  Has anyone else seen
this behavior?

~Jason

| Jason A. Smith                     E-mail:  smithj4_rpi@yahoo.com  |
| Physics Department                 Phone:   (518)276-2050          |
| Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute   FAX:     (518)276-6680          |
| Troy, NY 12180-3590                WWW:          N/A               |