Re: Raw messages.

On 2001-02-14 11:59 Berend De Schouwer wrote:

> This is what caused the confusion:  Balsa has a view->all headers,
> but it only adds some headers, not all.  I particular it doesn't
> show Received: which /is/ in the mailbox.

It is a problem with IMAP mailbox driver: it doesn't fetch all the
headers. It fetches always UID FLAGS INTERNALDATE RFC822.SIZE and if
possible DATE FROM SUBJECT TO CC MESSAGE-ID REFERENCES CONTENT-TYPE
IN-REPLY-TO REPLY-TO LINES X-LABEL (inspect
libmutt/imap/message.c:imap_read_headers). this is also the case of mutt
as of mutt-unstable-2001.02.10. I guess mutt guys would be happy if we
wrote nice patch for this. Observe that it would not be quite trivial to
get it right because one doesn't want to fetch the headers when they are
not needed (to save bandwidth) so it would be neccessary to re-fetch
headers on user's request.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202