Start implementing GnuPG support...

  I want to start implementing GnuPG support through Seahorse-bonobo.
  The fisrt thing must be done is to implement rfc2015 stuff. I think this
 should be done in libbalsa, isn't it? But I have no idea how could be the
 better way to integrate this with all the other stuff living in there.

  Can anyone help me a little?

José Carlos García Sogo         Seahorse(-bonobo) developer
jose jaimedelamo eu org

Key-Id: 0x90788E11
Fingerprint = B06B 023F EAA6 37DC 1E62  B079 4BE0 5825 9078 8E11