Compile problem solved (string2.h)

I'm posting this mainly to catch the searches through this mailing list...

As you are compiling, if you get an error like this;

---
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:346,
                 from /opt/gnome/include/libgnomeui/gnome-mdi-session.h:10,
                 from /opt/gnome/include/libgnomeui/libgnomeui.h:99,
                 from /opt/gnome/include/gnome.h:17,
                 from address-book-vcard.c:29:
/usr/include/bits/string2.h: In function `__strcpy_small':
/usr/include/bits/string2.h:419: warning: pointer of type `void *' used in
arithmetic
---

and it bombs out, check the last gcc command.  If it has the -Werror flag
in it, edit the Makefile and remove that flag from the CFLAGS variable.

I know this is a simple fix, but it took me a long time to figure out.
Months, in fact.

 -lf11