Funny behaviour strikes back

Hi all,

Perhaps you remember my mail some days ago in which I told
you of a IMHO "funny" behaviour I had with some mails.

Just to keep it simple when clicking into the text preview
the text jumps to the right.

I investigated a bit and compared this special mails which
showed this behavior and found out that all of these mails
contained a line like this:

So I changed the 13 into a 1 and the "funny" effect has gone.

I changed it back and it was there again.

I wrote a new mail myself and change the iso-8859-1 to iso-8859-13
restarted balsa and I got the same effect with this mail.

Could anyone please, please, verify this and tell
whether this is caused by balsa or by my SuSE 7.0.

TIA, bye :-)
Michael Duelli
m.duelli@web.de
linuxmaths.sourceforge.net