Re: gnome-text-plain.png

Buvo Pn, 2001-02-09 01:36+0000, kai Daniel Foster rašė:
> > it wants that file because the message type it wnats to display is
> > text/plain. But it shouldn't want an icon for it, for plain text messages
> > there should be nothing displayed!
>
> An icon is needed so that in multi-part messages where there's a list of
> the parts at the bottom of the message an icon can be displayed for the
> text/plain part.

Of course... But an error message about not finding that icon is printed
every tme I open a plain text message, that is not a multi-part one! Balsa
shouldn't search for any icons at all.

Try removing /usr/share/pixmap/gnome-text-plain.png and see when you get
these warnings (not errors really)

--
Gediminas Paulauskas  ···  http://03bar.ktu.lt/~menesis/  ···  ICQ 24859336