Re: gnome-text-plain.png

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:

> I get this error every time laoding a message.
> I think it is because gnome-text-plain.png is from gmc, and some people do
> not have that thing installed (i.e. me). Balsa does not depend on gmc.... so
> it should provide it's own icons IMHO.

Last night I grepped through the sources and didn't find any mention of
gnome-text-plain.png anywhere, then doing a 'locate gnome-text-plain.png' on
my system turned up nothing, and this morning I searched through all of
debian and gnome cvs and couldn't find the file anywhere... so I'm not sure
it's the lack of gmc that is the problem.

Needless to say this is very odd...

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                     Things fall apart; the centre cannot
guentherm@asme.org                   hold.